PLAY-DOH POWER SOLUTIONS WORKSHOPS were developed with a changing world in mind. With the current “Great Resignation” and employees leaving the workforce in record numbers, our workshops are designed to address current issues faced by corporate teams: connection, adaptability (AQ) and innovation.
TEAM COHESION FOR IN-PERSON, REMOTE, AND HYBRID TEAMS
Designed to ease the challenge of working together differently, this course will build effective working relationships between long-standing and newer colleagues.
This course is a game-changer for bringing remote/hybrid teams together in a fun and engaging way.
By the end of this virtual or in-person workshop, teams will be able to:
- Understand strengths and how they fit as part of a team.
- Understand components of effective teams.
- Identify how to build psychological safety on teams.
- Develop individual and team action plans.
- Important research on effective teams.
- Developing psychological safety.
- Understanding intention, communication and growth.
- Developing action steps and positive habits.
Who should attend this workshop?
Any person or team that knows they can achieve more by stepping out of their comfort zone.
6 hours or two 3-hour sessions minimum.
Method of Delivery:
Remote or in-person.
Report that summarizes key results, option to check in on action plans, team coaching.
Questions? Ready to Enroll?
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and get you started with your course!