PLAY-DOH POWER SOLUTIONS WORKSHOPS were developed with a changing world in mind. With the current “Great Resignation” and employees leaving the workforce in record numbers, our workshops are designed to address current issues faced by corporate teams: connection, adaptability (AQ) and innovation.
INNOVATION, CONFIDENCE AND RISK-TAKING
In a world where we need innovative thinkers to manage ongoing change effective teams require every member’s willingness to express themselves, and act on their ideas in order to find the best solutions.
Teams will explore habits that are confidence and productivity building and develop a team action plan that supports the inclusion of ideas, contribution of team-members and risk-taking for positive individual and team growth.
By the end of this virtual or in-person workshop, teams will be able to:
- Understand the definitions of vulnerability, confidence and risk-taking.
- Understand how to instil habits that are confidence and productivity building.
- Identify ways to more clearly express their ideas and take risks at home and at work.
- Develop a team action plan that supports inclusion of ideas, contribution of team-members, and risk taking for positive growth.
- Defining vulnerability, confidence and risk.
- Creating a growth mindset for yourself and your team.
- Understanding neuroplasticity and your brain.
- Overcoming fear.
- Retraining your brain.
- Creating momentum through your personal and team work plans.
Who should attend this workshop?
Any person or team that knows they can achieve more by stepping out of their comfort zone.
6 hours or two 3-hour sessions minimum.
Method of Delivery:
Remote or in-person.
Questions? Ready to Enroll?
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and get you started with your course!