Who Should Attend This Course?
Anyone who wants to develop a more inclusive and equitable society.
This course will help teams build an organizational culture focused on equity, inclusion, diversity, and anti-racism and contribute to better outcomes for employees and the people they work with and for.
Through the past decade many corporate spaces have worked to support diversity, equity, and inclusion within their workplaces. But it’s no longer enough to say we have a diverse and inclusive workplace, now we have a responsibility to activity ensure that equity exists, and actively incorporate practices that promote anti-racism.
In this interactive experiential workshop, participants develop a shared understanding of what diversity, equity and inclusion look like within their organization, and develop an action plan for how to incorporate these values within the context of their work culture and brands.
By the end of this virtual workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop a shared understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion in their workplace.
- Identify areas to activity improve work culture through both processes and philosophy
- Address the concept of anti-racism at work.
- Develop a team work plan to ensure a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
- Challenging what we think we know about diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racism.
- Exploring Power, privilege and allyship in the workplace.
- Identification of individual and team responsibilities towards diversity, equity, inclusion and
Questions? Ready to Enroll?
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and get you started with your course!